Website CMC Corporate Solutions
Quality people delivering quality service, combined with effective process are the keys to successful service teams. The job conditions are always the same. Who you work with is the critical factor is career satisfaction. Let CMC Corporate Solutions demonstrate the difference between working for the traditional service provider and a great service team! Experience a true team culture and environment.
From our Core Values to our Team alignment you will see that our fundamentals are far more than simply a bunch of buzzwords.
CMC Corporate Solutions, a Louisiana based commercial and industrial HVAC service provider, is looking for team members to enhance its rapidly growing commercial group.
We are accepting applications for all experience levels in the HVAC commercial service industry with immediate openings for technicians with 3 to 7 years of commercial field experience.
- Valid driver’s license
- Willingness to learn and share their knowledge and experiences
- Possess good listening skills
- Have your team member’s back
- Excellent customer service skills
- Android & IOS skills, all service business is electronic
- Strong work ethic and pride in work quality
- Has manufacturer’s factory training and certification for chiller systems from Trane, Daikin, York or Carrier
- Has a universal EPA license
- Has an associates degree or two-year technical school certificate in HVAC or equivalent experience
- 5+ years commercial and industrial experience in the HVAC industry
- United States work authorization required
- Responsible for preventative maintenance, trouble shooting and diagnosing, service, and start-ups of commercial and industrial HVAC Chillers and other equipment and mechanical building systems.
- Have the ability to trouble shoot and diagnose needed repairs to air-cooled and water-cooled chillers with screw, magnetic compressors, or centrifugal compressors.
- Diagnose causes of failures in HVAC systems in a timely manner and use company or vendor technical support when needed
- Informs proper personnel regarding status of work orders; on-hold for parts, quote needed, safety issues and the need to return to jobsite for follow-up
- Before leaving the job; complete or pause work order on service software, order parts needed to complete job and receive next assignment from dispatcher
- Maintains vehicle repairs & maintenance with company issued card, tools and equipment for the purpose of ensuring proper operation & safety
- Responds to emergency service calls after hours and is available for on-call rotation
- Be able to represent the company in a professional manner on different situations with clients, vendors and internal personnel.
- Employee and Family Health Insurance
- 9/80 Work Schedule (EVERY OTHER FRIDAY OFF)
- Life & Dismemberment Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Bi-weekly pay
- Company provided vehicle
- Quality & Performance Team Incentive Program (Bonus Program)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com