Most Recent Update: February 8, 2024
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
CMC collects email addresses and phone numbers from businesses and individuals for the purpose of providing a service or sale of air mechanical, air control, duct cleaning, and facility solutions services. CMC collects this information directly from individuals, online tracking technologies, as well as advertising partners or other third parties.
Personal information we collect directly from you may include name, company name, phone number(s), email address, and physical address.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOUR DEVICE:
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM OUR ADVERTISING PARTNERS:
We may collect personal information about you from our advertising partners. Personal information we collect from our advertising partners may include your demographic information, shopping history, and geographic location.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We use information collected directly from you to provide you with our products and services, customer service and support, and other relevant information. We may also use this information to market our products and services to you, including by email and text message subject to your consent.
- We use information collected automatically from your devices.
- We use information collected from our advertising partners to provide you with our products and services, customer service and support, and other relevant information.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We may use third-party service providers to assist us with providing and marketing our products and services to you and we may share your information with such third parties for these limited purposes.
- We use Text-em-All for our text message communications. For more information about how we may use your information with Text-em-All and the information that may be collected through our texting campaigns, see Text-em-All Customer Data Notice available at https://www.text-em-all.com/ to provide our website to you, to optimize our website, and to assist with our advertising and marketing efforts.
- We use Google to help us understand how visitors interact with our uses and processes your information in accordance Google policy.
- We may also share your personal information if necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
EMAIL AND TEXT MESSAGE COMMUNICATIONS:
If you wish to unsubscribe from our email campaigns, please click on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email sent from us.
If you wish to stop receiving text messages from us, reply STOP, QUIT, CANCEL, OPT-OUT, or UNSUBSCRIBE to any text message sent from us.
You may have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, or to request that your personal information be corrected or deleted. To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you have any questions about this policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.