We work with the building manager to develop a custom plan to meet the extensive requirements of government buildings.
Keeping staff members productive is a full time job for most managers. We can help you keep them working with comfort and system reliability.
Your building is protected on the outside from the weather. But on the inside, many building have little or not protection of excessive humidity, dust or dirt. We can protect the inside.
Only two ways to effect the cost of energy. Control the price or control how much you use. We all know which way to go and we can help.
Package Plan or Custom
We work to help you save the most money in any way we can, so we have pre-package plans as well as custom design service blocks to meet your specific needs.
Government facilities are constantly under pressure to improve building efficiency and demonstrate energy savings. Federal legislation mandates that federal buildings achieve a 30% reduction in total energy use by 2015. Federal buildings are also required to completely eliminate the use of fossil-fuels by 2030.
Energy saving solutions from CMC include a variety of innovative and flexible products to achieve targeted energy and environmental emission reductions. At the same time, we work to improve operational efficiency and comfort levels for building occupants.
We Improve Operational Efficiency and Reduce Costs
- Building efficiency improvements are based on energy audit findings and conservation goals.
- Rather than just fixing things; we evaluate and develop a thorough plan according to defined needs.
- Utilization of the latest energy saving technologies and innovative products will enable you to easily meet projected targets.
- Expert design/build services and project management skills ensure your systems are replaced or upgraded with minimal disruption or downtime.
- Installation and service of building automation systems control energy costs and adjust temperatures and schedules to reduce waste.
- HVAC services can complement an existing in-house maintenance crew, or our integrated facility services can handle the maintenance entirely to ensure your systems and equipment function at peak levels for years to come.
Federal Building Energy Efficiency Standards
USC › Title 42 › Chapter 81 › Subchapter II › § 6834
The buildings shall be designed so that the fossil fuel-generated energy consumption of the buildings is reduced, as compared with such energy consumption by a similar building in fiscal year 2003 (as measured by Commercial Buildings Energy Consumption Survey or Residential Energy Consumption Survey data from the Energy Information Agency), by the percentage specified in the table to the right.