Website CMC Corporate Solutions
Quality people delivering quality service, combined with effective process are the keys to successful service teams. The job conditions are always the same. Who you work with is the critical factor is career satisfaction. Let CMC Corporate Solutions demonstrate the difference between working for the traditional service provider and a great service team! Experience a true team culture and environment.
From our Core Values to our Team alignment you will see that our fundamentals are far more than simply a bunch of buzzwords.
CMC Corporate Solutions, a Louisiana based commercial and industrial HVAC service provider, is looking for team members to enhance its rapidly growing commercial group.
We are accepting applications for all experience levels in the HVAC commercial service industry with immediate openings for technicians with 3 to 7 years of commercial field experience.
- Valid driver’s license
- Willingness to learn and share their knowledge and experiences
- Possess good listening skills
- Have your team member’s back
- Thorough understanding of HVAC, wiring diagrams & electrical components
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong work ethic and pride in work quality
- Experience with Tridium (Niagra) & Distech
- Android & IOS skills, all service business is electronic
- 5+ years field experience
- 5 years of building automation experience preferred
- United States work authorization required
- College diploma not required, high school education or equivalent preferred
- Service and maintain building automation systems
- Integration into existing systems
- Installing new systems
- Installing controllers & pulling wire
- Make technical recommendations for leads and proposals for retrofits, upgrades, and/or enhancements
- Take part in solutions-based discussions with owners and Project Managers
- Assist in startup and commissioning of large systems, such as AHUs, chiller plants, or other utilities systems. Includes installation/configuration of workstations, servers, and network.
- Employee and Family Health Insurance
- 9/80 Work Schedule (EVERY OTHER FRIDAY OFF)
- Life & Dismemberment Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Bi-weekly pay
- Company provided vehicle
- Quality & Performance Team Incentive Program (Bonus Program)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org