We are looking for a full-time Boiler Service Technician to service the Monroe/Shreveport Corridor in Louisiana.
Quality people delivering quality service, combined with effective process are the keys to successful service teams. The job conditions are always the same. Who you work with is the critical factor is career satisfaction. Let CMC Corporate Solutions demonstrate the difference between working for the traditional service provider and a great service team! Experience a true team culture and environment. Learn more about us here or read some of our testimonials.
From our Core Values to our Team alignment you will see that our fundamentals are far more than simply a bunch of buzzwords.
CMC Corporate Solutions, a Louisiana based commercial and industrial HVAC service provider, is looking for team members to enhance its rapidly growing Baton Rouge & New Orleans commercial group.
We are accepting applications for all experience levels in the HVAC commercial service industry with immediate openings for technicians with 3 to 7 years of commercial field experience.
Requirements for Boiler Service Technician:
- Valid driver’s license
- Willingness to learn and share their knowledge and experiences
- Possess good listening skills
- Have your team member’s back
- Perform technical service work in the field in a safe, efficient, capable manner that meets or exceeds customer expectations
- Perform the necessary work to properly prepare for field jobs, site readiness and more
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong work ethic and pride in work quality
- Android & IOS skills, all service business is electronic
- 2-4 years service technician experience preferred
- Ability to work independently in the field
- United States work authorization required
- College diploma not required, high school education or equivalent preferred
Duties of Boiler Service Technician:
- Provide excellent field support
- Commissioning, troubleshooting, preventative maintenance
- Provide technical support and training to internal and external customers
- Perform combustion analysis
- Before leaving job; complete or pause work order on service software, order parts needed to complete job and receive next assignment from dispatcher
- Maintains vehicle repairs & maintenance with company issued card, tools and equipment for the purpose of ensuring proper operation & safety
- Responds to emergency service calls after hours and be available for on-call rotation
- Work with other trades in company as part of a high performing team
- Be able to represent company in a professional manner on different situations with clients, vendors and internal personnel
Benefits for Boiler Service Technician:
- Employee and Family Health Insurance
- 9/80 Work Schedule (EVERY OTHER FRIDAY OFF)
- Life & Dismemberment Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Bi-weekly pay
- Company provided vehicle
- Quality & Performance Team Incentive Program (Bonus Program)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org