CMC is Always Looking for Exceptionally Talented People ARE YOU THE BEST OF SERVICE?
If you are the best in your field, let us know. If you meet our criteria, we can talk about your future. If you have a resume, make sure to upload it.
8 Ways You Know You’ll Fit:
We’re always looking for talented, exceptional service oriented people to be part of the CMC team. Here is how you can tell if you fit:
- YOU HAVE TALENT (QUALITY PERSON): You have exceptional character, strong morals, and are trustworthy and reliable.
- YOU HAVE SKILLS (EXPERIENCE & TRAINING): You possess the education foundation to go along with the experience to deliver quality service. You have the desire to grow technically and personally through continuing education and are willing to share and learn from team members.
- YOU EMBRACE COMMUNITY (FAMILY): You want to work with people who serve each other willingly and care for one another genuinely.
- YOU’RE ALL ABOUT QUALITY: You don’t cut corners and are committed to quality in every aspect of your profession.
- YOU EXCEL AT CUSTOMER SERVICE: You understand reputation is the best way to build customer relationships. You are willing to go above and beyond to make it right.
- YOU’RE RARELY BORED: You are driven by the excitement of a fast-paced industry that is constantly changing. You love to perform at the top of your game day after day.
- YOU’RE COMFORTABLE: Regardless of who you are talking to nothing shakes your calm. Your confidence is visible and you can deliver a message with professionalism every time.
- YOU WANT PLAY AN IMPORTANT ROLE: Knowing your efforts are recognized by your everyday contributions is important, but you are looking for a long term career with a future.
If this sounds like you, fill out the form and we’ll talk.